Monday Musings

Monday, February 15, 2016


still by far my favorite picture i've ever taken...

Spring Break // Michigan is only getting colder the closer I get to the start of spring break. This has only led me to insistently check the weather of Orlando in the hopes that it'll be chaco-weather warm in a week. Right now it's looking like the high 70s, but that will be bound to feel like a tropical oasis compared to the chill that's permanently set over campus.

HP // Lowkey+highkey stoked for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter next week. It's literally the last day of my entire trip, but it might be what I'm most excited for. I think it's going to be such a cool and different experience going with friends, and it's quite possible that I will burst at the seams before we even step foot into the park. It's casual.

Exams // Of course the one year I actually go away for spring break, I get slammed with exams the first day that classes resume. I'm going to bring my review material with me to Disney, but we all know that I won't actually touch them. Wish me luck? (I'll need it.)

Training // My mom and I are both training for a 5k coming up soon, and let me just say- I have been slacking. I need to get my butt to the gym so that I don't die after a mile, otherwise what's the point? I also low-key want to be able to keep up with/beat my mom's time.

Formation // I'm late to the bandwagon because TBH I didn't like Formation the first time I heard it, but after watching Wildabeast Adam's choreography for it, I became a fan. Watch the video here in case you missed it.

DMB // Literally everywhere I've gone over the past week, I've heard Dave Matthews Band being played in the background of stores, restaurants, and movies. I kind of forgot how much I like DMB, and I may or may not be guilty of playing a compilation of his hits on repeat while I study. I also may or may not be guilty of being the most basic fan, since my favorite song is Crash Into Me. #NoShame

My next Monday Musings I'll be coming at ya from Disney! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017