Old Favorites

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

shirt / shorts / sandals / bag (this season's version) / sunglasses

Sometimes summertime fashion just comes down to straight comfort. On extremely hot days like today, I gravitate to old favorites of mine. My grey slouchy tee is stretched out, worn, and thinning- so basically it's perfect. These neon pink chinos have been perfectly broken in over years of wear. Last year's Jacks are now perfect for leisurely strolls or taking in sights along the boardwalk. My bag is old. Like, really old. It's roomy enough for adventuring but still stylish enough to be out in public with. And my hair? This is my new go-to. Half fishtail, half regular braid. I do this when it's hot and I don't want to be bothered (get it, hot & bothered?). Bad jokes aside, this is a perfect casual summer outfit!

What hot weather wear do you gravitate to?
---
LMJ

1 comment :

  1. I try to avoid wearing shorts when it gets hot, I opt for a flowy summer dress! Your bag is such a cute print!!
    xo, Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017