Monday Musings

Monday, July 27, 2015

{via}

Kayak / Okay so I've been really getting into the water sports lately. Between sailing with my dad and taking our kayak out,  I've been soaking up the sun and salty air like no other. 

Sailing / My dad and I recently joined a sailing club and going out on Thursday nights to sail makes the week so much better! I absolutely cannot wait to go again this week! 

Pico / The other night my mom made homemade pico de gallo and it was incredible! Everything tastes so fresh and despite wanting to savor it and make it last longer, I cannot help but find myself gravitating towards it when I'm in need of a mid-day snack. 

Tan / My skin does not tan, it just burns. Today I actually might have achieved a much sought after tan though! Now don't get me wrong, I always lather up with some SPF before hitting the great outdoors, but who doesn't want to achieve a tan the natural way. I believe tans are earned through hikes, sails, kayaks, walks, swims, and runs throughout the summer, not bought. But maybe that's just me...

Planning / Can we just take a hot sec to talk about how hard it is to make plans with your fav people when everyone works different shifts? Yeah... adult-ing sucks...

Vlogs / I am completely obsessed with watching vloggers on youtube! Does anybody have a favorite vlogger they like to keep up with?

Hope you don't have a case of the Monday blues! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017