Monday Musings

Monday, July 20, 2015

"an iced latte a day keeps the doctor away..."

Eastern Market / One of my absolute favorite things to do in the summer is head over to Easter Market with my mom. This summer free Saturdays have been hard to come by, so this was my first outing there and it did not disappoint! I'm doing an EM over view on my blog this week so you can see my favorite things to do while I'm there!

Week 4 / I am starting week 4 of Kayla Istines BBG and I am already seeing huge improvements! Not so much physically as mentally, but it is so impressive. My burpees are so much better, my push ups have improved, and I find myself so energetic the rest of the day after I get one of Kayla's workouts done. I'm not in it so much for the physical changes as I am just because I simply love a good challenge, but it's a nice bonus!

Heating Up / It has been so hot here lately! Work has been like being in a furnace because of all the heat that gets trapped in and you cannot go outside without immediately working up a sweat. Michigan hasn't gotten much of a summer yet, so this heat has an impact.

Gallery Wall / In preparation of moving into a new dorm room, I have been working on crafting the perfect gallery wall. The elements are coming together nicely and I cannot wait to show off my hard work to you all soon!

Defining my style / I've noticed that my style is evolving once again. It's so strange and I can't really put in what you would define it as. I still love classic, traditionally "preppy" pieces because I believe they are so versatile, but I've also been really gravitating to the laid back boho-esque styles that I have been seeing everywhere as of late. I would say that I have definitely become a blend of the two.

Shutterfly / I recently made a shutterfly scrapbook of my sorority's past year and I am so impressed with it's result! I highly recommend this company to anyone who has ever wanted to turn their photos into a sleek and streamlined look, but also wants their book to have some personality. It was so easy and fun and I will definitely be returning to the company in the future. Plus, they always have some great deals!

Wishing you a productive week!
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017