Monday Musings

Monday, July 13, 2015


Birthdays / July is a birthday-heavy month in my family and so birthday cheer has been going round and round all month! This week we celebrate two! Happy birthday Lee & dad! 

Planner / I have been using my Erin Condren planner like crazy to keep track of workouts, blog posts, and work. I am obsessed. I'm currently on the lookout for stickers and washi everywhere too. If you know any good etsy shops or other places to get adorable stickers, drop me a line! 

Movies / I've seen two movies in the past week and I am in movie heaven! Inside Out is adorable and great to see with your whole family. If you're in the mood for some comedy, I recommend seeing Melissa McCarthy in Spy. It was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while and it is perfect for a date night! 

Yoga / I practice yoga pretty regularly for someone with a schedule as unpredictable as mine, but this past week I recently tried Bikram Yoga. It's essentially hot yoga and boy... It lives up to it's "hot" claim. 105* at a 40% humidity? No thank you! I am grateful for the experience though! 

Arts & crafts / Dorm decorating is now in full swing for me and I am in a crafters heaven! I have already painted a few jars and wall decorations and I'm now moving onto my overall decorative theme. Would you all be interested in me sharing a little of my own inspo with all of you?

7-11 / No, not the Beyonce song- free slurpee day! Did any of you partake in the 7/11 day festivities? I sure did! I hit up two 7-11's and got my free drinks. Not a bad day, if I must say! 

Question: what kind of posts do you all want to see? Let me know! I love creating content that you want to see! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017