Monday Musings

Monday, July 6, 2015

how gorgeous is this sail?
{via}

#DeathByKayla / It has now been one week since I started Kayla Itsines' BBG and wow... I have never worked out harder (or smarter) in my life. Leg day is the ultimate killer, and this week's legs + cardio routine was much harder than previous ones. I am still so thrilled about this journey. When I'm a little more along in the workouts I plan on making a whole post about them, but for now I'll just updated you in my MM's. 

Coco / I love Ed Sheeran's cover of the song "I'm in love with the coco" and I have been playing it like crazy on and off the last couple of days. Listen to the song here!

breelovesvlogs / Hands down my favorite YouTube account ever. I have been a long time follower and viewer of Cambria's videos and she continues to inspire me daily. Her love and passion for an active lifestyle is touching, and she does it so seemingly effortlessly. Check out her channel here

Trap Queen / I've loved this song since I went to the stroll off during Greek week. Since I also happen to love whip videos, this makes this video perfect. 

Sailing / My dad and I got the chance to take our sailboat out on the water for the first time yesterday and it was so much fun. Not too much wind and we drifted ashore on the beach a few times, but it was still a blast. Now we know not to forget to bring paddles. I cannot wait to go next time- hopefully there will be more of a breeze! 

Trader / I've been in the mood for healthier snacks lately so I think tomorrow I will be taking a trip to my nearby Trader Joes. Gosh, I love that store. Would you all be interested in a grocery haul from there? 

Happy Monday to all! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017