Library Book Haul

Saturday, July 11, 2015


Today's post is just a quick little peak into what I'm currently reading. It's been asked before that I give book suggestions (my list here!), but I also thought that it would be fun for you to all see what I'm actually reading in conjuncture to my summer reading list. 

I'm really excited to actually read Bridget Jone's Diary as I've seen all of the movies. I think they are gloriously witty movies, so I have amazing expectations for the book as well. Normally I would have read the novel first, but being so young when the movie came out, I feel it's only natural and expected that I wouldn't have ready the book just yet! 

Ellen seriously cracks me up. She is, to this day, the only day-time TV show I will watch. My friend Annmarie has raved about this book, and it's been out forever so I figured it was high time that I get my hands on a copy for reading. I am sure that Ellen will be as clever in written language as she is in spoken language. 

Admittedly, I have not always been the Amy Poehler fan that I am today. After falling in love with her on Parks & Rec, my admiration for her has grown tremendously and I've grown to really enjoy her sense of humor. I've already thumbed through this book a bit and the pictures are hilarious, so I can only imagine what the content will be like. I was so excited to see this at my library that I literally snatched the book off the shelf as if my life depended on it. 

What book(s) are you currently reading? 
---
LMJ

1 comment :

  1. Such lovely ladies, I love Ellen and all of her books:)
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017