Giraffeeey

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dress: Lilly x Target // Sun hat: Target // Sandals: local boutique 

Sadly, this is the second and last look from my Lilly x Target haul! Wanna know a little secret? I wasn't originally a fan of this print! I thought the giraffes were a bit too loud for my taste and I pictured it to be an awkward shift. Once I tried it on though, I could see how very wrong I was! The print is actually pretty flattering, and can we talk about the crochet detailing on the back zipper? Absolutely to die for! I think this dress would be great for a fun brunch date with the girls or for a bit of a nicer birthday party! It's definitely a conversation piece- that's for sure!

Are you a fan of the giraffe print?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017