Trending now: Tassels

Thursday, May 28, 2015


Wherever you go this summer, you're sure to see these bad boys all over town. I don't know exactly what it is about tassels, but they are popping up everywhere right now. My obsession over them is nothing short of compulsive, but I have been donning these tassels every chance that I get. The glass beads on the bracelets are the perfect amounts of class, yet the tassels themselves are a fun and whimsical element that is certainly not expected. While prices for these fun pieces can be well over a $20-40 price range, I actually made all of the above + more for maybe $15 out of my own pocket (though I did have some gift cards and 400 craft store coupons sitting in our coupon drawer). To make some yourself, use yepitsprep's diy guide.

If you simply cannot stand to do it yourself, then here are some other great tassel options:

Are you a fan of the tassel trend?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017