Monday Musings

Monday, May 25, 2015

{via}

Happy Memorial Day everybody! This Monday Musing's post is going to be short because there is barbecue to be eaten and ice creams to be served (#work). Let's get it rollin', shall we?

Bonfires / Last night I went to my first bonfire of the season at my big's house. It was so nice to see her, especially since I will no longer be seeing her at recruitment workshops this summer. I also got to see my fav Berry, Sarah. Not gonna lie... it's been too long since seeing sisters this summer. 

Parades / I spent my morning at my town's Memorial Day Parade - because there's nothing more patriotic on this day then parades, am I right? It was kind of strange being at the parade as an (almost) 19 year old and fully noticing how grand it actually isn't. But the slurpees were on point, so that's good. 

Blisters / My feet are now being graced with the painful presence of blisters. It's fabulous, really. Wearing my new sandals to walk to the parade this morning probably wasn't my smartest choice, especially since tomorrow is sure to be filled with a decent amount of walking too. And I have to be on my feet all night at work... Okay, definitely not my smartest choice. 

Squad / Tomorrow squad is being reunited and I anticipate it to be nothing short of epic. If I said I wasn't feeling the slightest bit of sadness from not seeing Mellie or Annmarie, I would be lying. 

Cape / Between Pinterest and Tumblr, I have become utterly obsessed with Cape Cod. Like, I need to go. It's a must. Any readers from the Cape? I would love to hear from you and possibly live vicariously through you... 

Change / There's been a lot of change happening in my life and certainly in the lives of some close friends of mind. While some of it is bound to happen and healthy, there's certain change that has broken my heart recently. Whatever the circumstances, I hope everybody who is reading this knows that they are so loved. 

On an uplifting end note: What are y'all doing for Memorial Day? I'd love to know! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017