Monday Musings

Monday, May 18, 2015

(Can anyone guess the snapchat filter?) 

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you have all had a fabulous week since I've been gone. Are we all ready to hit the ground running this Monday and make a pact for a super productive week? 

Home / Being home is nice. I miss my adventures in the sunshine state entirely too much already for someone home less than 24 hours, but my own bed and sheets were fabulous to sleep on. At least I wasn't sleeping on hotel sheets last week- those are just the worst in my opinion. Anyone else feel the same? 

Sisters / I have come to the point in my summer where I miss my sisters way too much and have decided that I need to see them all soon - especially since I will no longer be seeing them at recruitment workshops because... 

RG / This summer//fall I will be serving my school's Panhellenic community as a Rho Gamma! I am so excited to discover more about myself, my sisters, my Panhellenic community, and recruitment. While I will miss my sisters for my dissociation period, I just know this opportunity will be that of a lifetime! 

Interviews / I have never in my life interviewed more than I have my freshman year of college. That being said, I have another interview today! I have more positive interviewing experiences than I could ever hope for, but the mere mention of going in for one makes my stomach churn... Good vibes please? 

Blogging / After my recent vacation I have felt even more inspired to blog. This is something I truly love doing but something about being surrounded by warmth, palms, and pools has me feeling rejuvenated and ready to crank some posts out. Let's all hope this feeling lasts for a very long time so I can create some great content for you all! 

Cameras / Because I want to take my blog to a new level, I have decided that it's probably high time I invest in a more quality camera. With so many on the market, I am at a loss as to where I should start. If you have suggestions, I would graciously accept them! Many thanks in advance! xx 

That's all for my Monday! I just have one more question to ask: did y'all like having my posts at a regular time last week or do you not mind when they are sporadic? Let me know! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017