Travel + Summer Beauty Essentials

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


eyes



lips


face


With my upcoming trip to Florida, I thought this post was very appropriate- especially since I know of many friends packing up for their summer travels soon. Plus I just had to show off my new makeup bag! (Unfortunately sold out online, but here's another cute option!)

When it comes to travel (or summer) beauty essentials, I keep my makeup routine very minimal. On a day to day basis, I opt to just fill in my brows (primal + undone from Naked 2 is the perfect combo) and apply a generous coating of mascara to my lashes. 

For outings with friends or evening adventures, I gravitate to a BB cream rather than a heavier foundation and top it off with an oil control powder to set my look. A coral blush with  luminescent undertones is perfect for picking up moonlight and puts some life back into my face. 

Because I play up my brows and lashes most often, a moisturizing lip balm with a hint of shimmer tops off my makeup look on most occasions.

Do you keep your summer makeup minimal too?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017