Monday Musings

Monday, May 11, 2015


This Monday Musings I'm keeping short because I'm currently on vacation and want to enjoy every moment of it. BUT! That doesn't mean I'm forgetting about all of you guys! A trip recap will be up sometime after I get back hopefully and I'll share all my adventures with you guys next Monday! 

Heating up / It is so much warmer here than it is in my home state of the Mitten... Like wow... Hot. Sometimes I think we forget the difference 10* can make (but then again as soon as it goes from 40* to 50*, everyone's wearing shorts all of a sudden...).

Moss & Palms / Florida is filled with two of the things I aesthetically love the most - moss and palm trees. The picture above is from my last trip, and for whatever reason I just love the way that moss looks when it's hanging off the trees. Is it just me who thinks it's gorgeous?

Mother's Day / I hope everyone enjoyed Mother's Day yesterday! Did you get your mom something special or take her out to spoil her? Let me know in the comments! Unfortunately I wasn't home to celebrate Mother's Day with my momma, but lots of love was sent her way and I will be celebrating with her when I get back. If you're reading this mom, I love you! 

Years & Years / I recently heard this UK electronic group on the radio and I have to say that I am obsessed. Their song King is sure to be popping up on blog posts here and there since I love it so much! (It's been on replay all week actually... #sorrynotsorry)

Fiji / No... not the place, but the nail polish. Have you ever seen this popular essie shade? It's to die for. A smooth milky pink that is always in season and is super creamy for application? What more could a girl want? Seriously you need this polish 

Vlogs / I've always been obsessed with vlogs for as long as I've been watching YouTube, but I definitely have two favorites. If you ever have time to kill (a.k.a. procrastinating like me) I highly recommend Aspyn Ovard's vlogs or Cambria's. They're so cute and fun and a great segway into questions such as: Why don't I have places to hike? How come I don't live in California? Where is the nearest Trader Joes?

Hope you are all having a fabulous Monday! What are you up to today?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017