Monday Musings

Monday, May 4, 2015

{via}

Well, I didn't quite know if I was going to make it this Monday, but here I am! This musings is going to be pretty short, seeing as how not much has been happening since we last met up here!

Driving / I'm not sure if it's the nice spring weather that's got everyone all whacked out, but driving has been horrible lately. I can't count the number of close calls I've had this past week alone and it's so scary. Please think about what you're doing when you're on the road everybody!

Work / In case y'all didn't know, I'm a working girl. This past Thursday, I headed back to my gold ole summer job and it's been a whirlwind to say the least. Getting back into the swing of things took me all of two seconds, and it's been so busy the last few nights. I was so thankful for this day off (of course I spent it doing absolutely nothing).

Sisterly love / With recruitment coming up sooner than you would think, my sorority had its first recruitment workshop the other day! It was great seeing sisters who I haven't seen since last meeting, especially sisters who live over two hours away from me. #seperationprobs

Beauty essentials / Summer always brings me back to makeup basics, and this summer is no exception! I wear little to no makeup since it'll basically melt off anyways, but that doesn't mean I don't put myself together! Keep on the look out for my beauty essentials post! (It will be here sooner than you think)

FL / With basics in mind, I will be packing up this week and heading down south for vacation! I am so excited for yet another Florida getaway and another chance to see the palms (they may just be my favorite tree). Don't worry though- I'm taking you with me! Who's excited?

Packing / With Florida on my mind, that also means that I have to start packing very soon- especially since I have three days left until I leave. I am queen of over packing, packing too soon, and then re-packing hundreds and hundreds of times. This trip my goal is to bring only one bag. Any tips on how to keep it light?

Hope you have all had a fantastic Monday! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017