Brunch So Hard

Wednesday, November 18, 2015




I wore this outfit to brunch this past Sunday with my friend Kate and it was perfect for the breezy afternoon. I love this sweater because it's got a subtle ruffle detailing at the bottom. While I kind of looked / felt like a watermelon, I loved the simplicity of this outfit. 



Shoutout to Annmarie for letting me borrow this sweater 2+ weeks ago for a date and not getting mad at me for not giving it back yet. I promise I'll get it back to you soon. 

Also shoutout to Kate for taking my pics for me and understanding that its a necessity. 

1 comment :

  1. I love this layered look. You totally look like a watermelon, which is a compliment don't worry!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017