Fire Instagrams to Follow

Friday, November 13, 2015


I've been following along since Gretchen was previously "Michigan Prepster," and as time has gone on, I've just grown more and more in love with her instagram. Her bright and cheery posts make even the dullest Michigan days better, and her feed is gorgeous. 




If you want to follow someone as cute as a button who also just so happens to have the most positive outlook on life, then Antonia needs to be on your following list. She is a peach, and I'm so happy to have come across her blog in this past year. Her perspective is refreshing and that's seen through all her social media platforms.



There are so many things I could say about Allegra's instagram. Her pictures add a little bit of boho to my feed and honestly, the composition of her personal instagram is immaculate. Despite giving off a breezy, laid-back feel, her account is very well put together. 




Sydney's account is fire for me simply because it makes the sorority girl inside of me happy. I love watching her adventures play out on instagram, no matter how creepy that sounds. Her tumblr is also fire, and 10/10 would recommend checking it out. 




Bess is just goals. Blog goals. Twitter goals. Fashion goals. Instagram goals. Life goals. I'm not obsessed or anything...

Do you know any fire instagrammers I forgot to mention?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017