Lessons to Learn // Monday Musings

Monday, November 2, 2015

{photo creds to Auj}

Hello, internet! After a long week of being MIA, I am back from my hiatus. While I wasn't plannong on taking an entire week off of blogging, I feel like it was a decent thing for me to do. I sometimes get so into this pattern of blogging on Monday and trying to keep up with my content that I forget the purpose of why I am actually doing this. The last week was a reflective one for me, but now I'm back and ready to hit the blogging world hard. I figured since I've been gone for so long, I thought a lessons to learn post in combination with my musings was only appropriate.

Lessons to learn:

You don't need the approval of others for everything you do. 

The only person you should be worried about disappointing is yourself. 

Listen to your gut. 

Don't be afraid to go after things that scare you. 

Learn to be your own person. If you don't know what that means for you, take the time to find out.

It's nice to have things planned out, but let yourself go with the flow.

Don't think too much or take yourself so seriously. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017