Monday Musings

Monday, November 30, 2015


Thanksgiving Recess // This break couldn't have come at a better time. The semester is winding down, and with that has come group projects, essays, and last minute exams. With all of this has come some stress, and so getting off campus for a few days was such a treat. Now that I'm relaxed a bit, I'm feeling ready to hit the ground running again in preparation for finals. 

Finals // These are sneaking up on me. There's less than 20 days left of my semester, and that means less than 20 days until finals. If you need me, I'll probably be in the library...

Black Friday // This Black Friday I was confined to my bed since I was way too sick to go out shopping, and I'm quite jealous of all the deals my friends scored. While I don't condone this whole "black Thursday" business, I love me some Black Friday. There's always next year though, right? 

Christmas albums // Thanksgiving is over so now it's appropriate for me to be in full time Christmas mode. I've been wearing my santa toe socks and blasting Christmas albums all weekend. If you have any favorite Christmas albums, float them my way, I would love to add some variety to my Spotify playlist! 

Semi // Semi is this Friday and I'm literally so stoked. Besides the fact that I literally just locked down a dress and have no idea how I'm doing my hair, I am really looking forward to a fun night with my sisters. Semis are honestly so fun, and I can't wait to just have genuine fun with my chapter. 

Hallmark movies // I don't know what it is, but Hallmark movies are so addicting. I sat down this weekend with my mom to watch one, and before I knew it, it was 2 AM and I was four movies in to their holiday marathon. They're a holiday staple in my house, for sure. 

Happy Monday to all! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017