Monday Musings

Monday, November 16, 2015

{via}

Monday is about over, but in trying to keep with some type of normality, I wanted to make sure this post goes live. I like to thing of this blog as a diary of sorts, and I think that all memories, good or bad, are important to document. So while today may not be a good day by any standard, it doesn't make it any less important. 

Take the time to be grateful for what is going right in your life. Let your friends know you appreciate them, tell your mom you love her, and remind yourself of your accomplishments. We are not defined by our current situation. Take comfort in the fact that each day is a fresh start and look for the beauty that is out there in the world around you. I promise it's there. 

Thank you for being apart of the journey, my friends. You are so greatly appreciated. 


Post written while listening to Georgia by Vance Joy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017