Monday Musings

Monday, November 9, 2015

This desk is aesthetically pleasing and I wish that mine looked more like this.
{via}

Exams // This Monday was the Monday of exams for me. Going back to back has left me fried and lacking any and all motivation to be productive today. The need to just get cuddled up and watch a movie is so real right now. 

Auj // I need to throw a shoutout to my home girl Auj for keeping me sane during Panhel and for helping me get my life together. And for taking my blog pictures. And for being a good sport about the snapchats I take of her. #blessed. 

Weather // Let's just take a minute to talk about how it's November 9th and I'm walking around campus in a hoodie and a vest. I'm not complaining though, I'll keep the warmth for as long as it'll last.

Circus // Ask me how stoked I am to go to the circus this weekend with my APMs. Go ahead, I dare you. 
(clue: I'm really freaking stoked.)

Sisterhood // Feeling extremely blessed by the sisters I have gotten close to this last semester. Also feeling blessed by the sisters who have remained close to me while I'm just doing life. Sorry for the sap of this post, fam. 

Peppermint mocha // They're back and all is right with the world. That's all I have to say on the matter. 

Here's to hoping your Monday is the beginning to a great week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017