Tuesday Thoughts (?)

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hi friends! 

So sorry for not posting a Monday Musings- it was a jam packed day for me. But never fear, Tuesday Thoughts is my consolation for not being consistent yesterday. Let's hop to it, shall we?

me and my sweet friend han... also, would you belieb me if i said #nofilter?

Sorry // Justin Bieber was last night and oh.my.gosh. It was great. I've seen him multiple times before (#NoNewFans) and I was completely blown away by the show. For someone growing up in the Bieber Fever era, I was incredibly pleased that he stayed true to the evolutions he's made musically while also performing some throw backs. I can't thank my girl Han enough times for this wonderful gift- spending the night with her before my last final was an absolute treat! 

Merch // Just a fun memory, but we skipped every single merch line last night and headed straight to concessions. Between being hangry and seeing wayyy too many people my sister's age wearing almost no clothing, fueling up was our #1 priority before screaming singing the night away. 

 Summer // Summer is here! I literally just took my last exam (I got a 91% if you were curious) and I can now say that I'm on summer break. Let the adventures begin, am I right? To see what I hope to be up to this summer, check out my previous post

Cambria // I've recently been getting back into really watching YouTube again, and it should be no surprise when I say that Cambria Joy is my hands down favorite. I couldn't not give her a plug, especially with the videos she's posted recently. 

Runnin' // We are officially less than a week out from my 5K(s) and I'm ready to go. I've been shaking it up with my training recently, and doing a lot of things I haven't done in the past. Keep an eye out for a more detailed post about this on Friday! 

Take a hike... // My #1 summer goal is to go hiking. I really can't tell you what the appeal is to me all of a sudden, but I just really want to get some new perspective on the world around me (literally though, I want some new views). After finding several websites with what seem to be great hikes in the Mitten, I'm hopeful that I can cross this off my list of must-dos. 

That's all for me this Tuesday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017