Monday Musings

Monday, April 11, 2016


Formal // My chapter's formal was this past weekend, and it was so much fun. The decorations were beautiful, I ate a ton of potatoes, and I had a fabulous time with Matt. He's such a fun date, and I love that he'll twirl me around the floor one minute but let me hang with my sisters the next. I couldn't picture these events without, honestly.

Winding down // With us entering into the second week of April, the semester is finally winding down. This week is my last full week of class, and finals are around the corner. I cannot wait to be done and have a break from academic responsibilities for a while.

Canada // Where I live, going to Canada is a right of passage once you turn 19. This is something I never have partaken in, but that's finally being broken now. I'm so excited to finally be leaving the boarders of the U.S. for a weekend for another formal, and I cannot wait for a little getaway right before finals.

Packing // Now that the semester is wrapping up, it's time for me to begin packing up my room. I'm honestly dreading this because I've been looking around my room and let me tell you... I've accumulated so.much.stuff. How I'm going to pack it up I don't quite know yet, but we'll get there.

Weather // I hate to be that person who talks about the weather, but I need to vent for a hot second. Michigan's weather right now is jank. For the last month, we have been yo-yoing with the weather and it's so annoying. One day I can run outside in the perfect weather, but then in less than 24 hours it will start to snow. It is April 10th, people.

Clarity // I've taken a break from the blog-sphere for a while to come to some sort of clarity, and after almost two weeks off I'm feeling much better. I still don't fully know where I'm going in just about every aspect of my life, but I'm feeling much more solid in my decisions and my support system has been phenomenal. I feel incredibly lucky to have such amazing and supportive people to surround myself with.

Here's to being strong. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017