Monday Musings

Monday, April 18, 2016

2/3 of the library fam in Niagara 

Ohhh Canada... // My long awaited trip across the border was better than I could've imagined it to be. Being in Canada was fun for its obvious reasons, but the people I spent my time with honestly made the trip. I'm consider myself to be so fortunate to be surrounded by such amazing friends, and this weekend was unforgettable.

Finals week // Finals week begins in two days, and I'm on the fence about it. My classes have been going really well this semester and I've done fairly well on all the previous exams, so on one front I feel calm. But then I remember that it's finals week and I go into panic mode and start to think about all the work I have left to do (plus, moving out at the same time is horrendous).

JB // We are officially one week out from the Justin Bieber concert and  I am hella stoked about it. Han and I have been waiting for this for so long. Sure, he's a jerk- but my 8th grade self is dying just a little bit inside. Will I cry? Probably. #NoShame

Sun's out... // (Unimpressive) guns out? This weather is too good to be true. As I'm writing this, I'm in a tank top and my chacos (promise I'm wearing pants) and it's honestly the dream. I feel like Michigan's gotten hit with some strange weather lately, and to finally feel normal for the season is a relief.

ENO // Campus hasn't put up it's hammocks yet, but the die hard hammockers (is that a thing?) are out in full force this gorgeous Monday. I'm a smidge jealous that they've got their own hammocks, not going to lie, because hammock time is the best time. Seeing all of the ENOs on campus makes me so much happier that it's almost the end of the semester.

Karaoke // While I am a fanatic singer and jump at the chance to belt out nearly any song that I know all the words to (and even those that I don't), I have never in my life partaken in Karaoke. So shoutout to Han for getting up in front of an inebriated crowd of mostly 30 and 40 somethings this Friday night with me to sing some BSB with me- you're the real MVP, love.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017