Shoe Envy: Running Shoes

Friday, March 11, 2016

{via}

I love running. There's something so freeing about just relying on your own to legs to take you off somewhere. The feeling of power pumping through my muscles gives me a natural high, and running has become an activity I turn to when I'm stressed or anxious. 

If there's something I love just as much as running, it would be running shoes. Whether I'm behind someone on a trail or next to them on the treadmill, I always wander off to their feet. There are literally hundreds of stellar running shoes out, and I get mesmerized by all the unique shoes I'll see at the gym some days. Because I can't get enough of running shoes (and also because I'm training for a race right now), I've saved and collected some of my favorite pairs to share with all of you!





1 comment :

  1. Good luck on that race girl, I love all these shoes!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017