Monday Musings

Monday, March 7, 2016

a little motivation for you all this monday! 
{via}

Composites // My chapter's composite was yesterday, and for the first time I finally have a good picture to show off in the house. There's no lazy eye, my hair isn't red, and I don't look sick. Praise bby Auj and Glam Squad Ams for getting me composite ready.

200 // I'm getting very, very close to my 200th post on LSoM, and it's truly unbelievable to me. This little blog of mine has come a far way since I started it back in 2014. It's given me a voice and an outlet, and I'm trying to think of something special to do for my 200th post. I want to make it spectacular, but also a look back at all my old content and a reflection of my personal growth.

Over the hump // The last week has been such an odd one for me. There were several days where I literally had not a clue what I was doing next, regardless of how often I looked at my agenda. I'm hoping that this week is so much better. I miss the sense of productivity and accomplishment that usually follows me weeks.

Mom // I've been thinking about my mom a lot lately, and I'm personally a little bit homesick. Her and I are really tight (shoutout to you momma j), and I've gotten to an odd part of the semester where I really just miss her. She's been such an influencing woman in my life, and I need her guidance a little more now than I did in the past months.

Waiting // I feel like I'm in one big waiting game right now and being so wound tightly is making me anxious. I know that I just need to let go of my anxieties a little bit and trust that everything that's meant to happen will happen, but I'm having a hard time seeing the bigger picture right now.

Six // Ever noticed that I always have six things to muse over every Monday? Ever wonder why? Well, here's the scoop: When starting this series, I wanted some consistency. I thought four topics was way too short, and I hated that five was an uneven number, so six became my goal. The more ya know, huh?

That's all for this Monday! Hoping for some clarity in the week ahead...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017