Monday Musings

Monday, March 21, 2016

not gonna lie, all i've thought of today is ice cream...
{image via}

Ever After // Over this last weekend, I re-discovered one of my favorite albums from high school. I remember listening to Mariana's Trench with my friend Ashley as we drove around looking for the perfect prom dress, on the way to every concert we ever went to (regardless if it wasn't the band we were even seeing), and on our way to practices in the summer. Listening to Ever After again brought back so many good memories, and I 10/10 recommend giving it a listen.

Panhel // The more I get involved with my campus' Panhellenic Council, the more I appreciate my Panhellenic sisters. Being apart of such a strong organization has given me more friendships than I could have ever imagined prior to entering Greek life, and it's also given me a passion. This week, I'm feeling extremely grateful to be a member. 

Month's time // It dawned on me today while driving around with my friend that a month ago I was in Florida, soakin' up some sun at Walt Disney World. I feel like I just went on that trip, so it's surreal to think that it's already been a month since I was there. 

Lost // Still feeling hella lost in life, but I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that it's normal. I'm not used to having no clue what I want, and this feeling has definitely thrown me off kilter. Instead of wallowing though, I've been trying to be proactive and use this uncertainty as motivation to start putting some pieces together. 

Time // I got to spend some quality time with my mom this weekend, and it was truly needed. There's very little that can't be fixed from a few hours hanging out with my mom, and I feel extremely lucky to have such a cool, strong, determined women to call my mom. 

Spring // I am so happy that spring is finally here. Even though it's not quite warm yet, it's on the horizon. Also, the fact that it's generally just been sunnier out has totally changed the mood across campus. Spring also brings the end of the semester, and who can really be upset about that? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017