Links to Love

Friday, March 18, 2016



1 | These pictures of the royal family are to die for.

2 | Now that the weather has warmed up, I've been wanting one of these hammocks.

3 | I saw this link last week and died a little bit at the thought of this, then remembered I can't dance...

4 | These ice cream tacos completely could redefine 'Taco Tuesday.'

5 | A TON of Konfetti shorts have been on sale this last weekend (I'm dying over this pair)!

6 | I don't tend to get into politics, but I really loved this video of Mac Miller that's been floating around lately.

7 | This pair of chacos would be p sweet to own + they just added new webbings to their website so you could say I've been a bit obsessed looking at all the new combos.

8 | My new favorite instagram account. #JudgeMePls

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017