Monday Musings

Monday, September 28, 2015


Guess who's back // So, your home girl LJ went back home to her chapter yesterday. Recruitment was quite the roller coaster ride, but I absolutely loved my time as rho gamma. My reveal was straight fire, per my expectations. I'm just so happy to be home, you have no clue. 

The Quan // In case you were wondering what my fire reveal was, it was a mashup of My House and Hit the Quan. I know... you really wish you could've seen it. 

Covers // My personalized Erin Condren covers finally came in, so expect some planner posts coming up in the near future. They're so cute I could actually cry a little bit. 

Sisters // I really do have the best sisters ever. They're such amazing women and I cannot be more happy and excited to be home. They've given me so much over the last year, and I'm forever grateful to them for opening up their hearts to me. 

Rho gams // If any of you are reading this- I miss you and I love you. Also, I'm not ready to part with you guys, so I hope you know that I will constantly be bugging you all in the groupme to hang out. And find out who's in the OC even though we can sit with anyone now. I still want to sit with you guys, you all gave me one of the craziest months of my life, but I loved the ride.

Tuesday // WHEN YOU GET SO BUSY THAT YOU ACTUALLY END UP POSTING THIS ON TUESDAY AT 12:47 AM <<< 

Happy Monday (or maybe Tuesday??), everybody! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017