Monday Musings

Monday, October 5, 2015

{via}

Antiquing // This past weekend, my mom and I got to go antiquing together. It was such a nice afternoon of just strolling through the fair with my mom finding hidden gems. We got a few pieces we want to refurbish and craft together, so expect pictures in the future! 

Planner // I just got my new planner covers in and they are perfect! My Erin Condren has literally been the best planner I've ever purchased, and I am obsessed with how customizable they are! 

Snapware // My mom has packed me up for the week with so much snapware, you would not believe how much food I brought back. I'm so excited to have a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies in my room now! 

Cold // I swear out of nowhere it got cold in the Mitten. One day it was seventies and sunny, and now it's in the fifties, cold, and just dreary. I swear I have been in a perpetual state of cold from the last week. 

Sleep // Another thing I'm in a perpetual state of? Sleep deprived-ness. I'm pretty positive that I'm still recovering from recruitment, and that ended like, a week a go. Will I ever catch up on sleep? The blog my never know... 

Crafting // Big and little season is upon us and that means one thing... crafting. All the crafts, honestly. I've got canvases and letters and frames galore to paint and decorate and I cannot wait to get started on them! 

May your coffee be short and your Monday be long! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017