Liebster Award

Tuesday, October 6, 2015


I was nominated by Maggie from Maggie O Prep.  Her blog is super cute and full of great outfit inspo, so check it out!

WHAT IS THE NEWBIE LIEBSTER AWARD?

The Newbie Blogging Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers, usually for those who have less than 200 followers, by other bloggers as a way to support each other in our journey of growing and building our blogs.

WHAT ARE THE RULES?
  1. Post your award to your blog.
  2. Answer the questions you were given by the person who nominated you
  3. Nominate a small group of other new bloggers you’ve discovered
  4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees
  5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
Here is the questionnaire Maggie asked me and my answers!

  • When did you start your blog?
  • I started my blog in January of 2014, but didn't get very active until almost a whole year later.
  • What’s the one big thing you want your readers to know?
  • I don't take myself too seriously, so when some of my posts seem kind of sarcastic, that's why!
  • How did you start blogging?
  • I actually had a tumblr for the longest time and would see others linking their actual blogs to tumblr. I've always loved writing, so I thought I would try my hand at blogging too! 
  • What is your favorite food?
  • I LOVE pierogies! #PolishPeopleProbs
  • If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
  • Nick Jonas, in a heart beat. I am obsessed with him!
  • What is your 3-sentence “pitch” of what your blog is about?
  • The be-all blog. 
  • What do you like most about your blog?
  • How there's not one particular thing I write about- I cover it all! I love having that freedom. 
  • Can you listen to other things while you blog, or does it need to be quiet?
  • Music is such a huge aspect of my life, so music is always on. When I'm really trying to write a hard piece, I have to turn the music down, but never off- it keeps me motivated. 
  • If you could travel to any time period, what would it be?
  • The 1920s! The old Hollywood glamor is so beautiful. 
  • What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? 
  • Chunky monkey, hands down favorite. 
  • MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
    These ladies are women I have been following since before starting my blog. Most of them are definitely not new, but deserve just as much recognition! They are all so inspiring, and their posts keep me inspired to constantly create new content for you all. Definitely check them out! 

    Antonia of absolutelyantonia 

    Mackenzie of mackenziekendall




    My Questions for You:
    1. When did you start your blog?
    2. What is your favorite part about blogging?
    3. Who/what inspired you to start blogging?
    4. If you could wear one article for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    5. What is one thing you'd like to blog about more?
    6. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
    7. Where do you hope to see your blog in 2 years?
    8. Who are your favorite bloggers to follow?
    9. If you could only listen to one song, what song would it be?
    10. How would you describe your blog to people who have never read it before?

    Congratulations on your Liebster Award!

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017