Monday Musings

Monday, October 19, 2015

Sippin away the long day...

Sisterhood // This weekend and day has been one of those moments where I am extremely grateful for all of the sisters I have in my life. They are precious and I am enormously blessed to have them. 

Bid day //  The panhel feels continued this weekend as my school welcomed our fifth chapter to our campus. I am so excited to see what lays ahead for Tri Sigma as they cultivate their sisterhood and join the Greek community. 

Cancelations // Can we all say #blessed that my second class for tomorrow was canceled? I never get classes canceled so this is a rarity for me. I am so stoked to have an afternoon to myself to just catch up on life... 

Tutoring // The APM life has actually been going really well and I feel so much better about tutoring residents now. It's a surreal experience to be helping students and peers, but I love this opportunity to be apart of housing. 

Cedar Point // Saying I'm excited to be going to Halloweekends on Saturday is an understatement. Stoked may be the better word, in fact. I've never been to Halloweekends before, so this will be a first, plus it's been years now since I last went to Cedar Point. 

Panhel love // I've just been getting all the feels this weekend as I watch my PNMs find out their bigs, find their homes, and just find their place within Greek life at my school. Being a Rho Gamma was such a life-changing experience, and I am so grateful for the opportunity. You never really know how great your chapter is until you have to leave it for a month, but you don't fully understand the privilege that being a member of Greek life is until your thrusted out of your comfort zone. 

Hoping your Monday is rounding off nicely! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017