Monday Musings

Monday, September 21, 2015


Recruitment // Recruitment is here. Thursday starts the official process for my university, but I am unbelievably excited for recruitment this year. Acting as Rho Gamma has been so amazing and the moment is finally approaching where I can take everything that I've learned over the summer and help out these PNMs. I can't wait to welcome them into the Greek community! 

Workload //  This week is going to be a whirlwind of experiences happening, but I also have to do my best to stay on top of my work load. Sophomore year is coming with much more responsibility, but I cannot wait to see what this year has in store. 

Posts //  I don't know if it's because of the sheer amount of work I've been doing, but I'm falling into a post slump again. If you have anything you want to see on the blog, shoot me an email or drop me a comment! 

Reveal // I cannot wait to reveal to my chapter. I'm darn near positive that I already have talked about this so much but I'm so excited for it. Even if all I end up doing is crying on stage. 

Appreciation // I have grown to appreciate my sorority so much through the Rho Gamma process. I've learned to appreciate all of Greek life, honestly. I think prior to this experience I just took my chapter for granted as sisters who I would always be able to see. This month was a reality check for me. I cannot wait to jump off stage to my biggie and finally be reunited with my closest friends. 

Yoga // I'm back into yoga, and I've been loving it. I go a couple of times a week and it's so nice to just have an hour completely for myself. I am especially looking forward to sunset yoga this Wednesday at my school. I'm expecting it to be a very zen experience. 

That's my week for ya! Has your school started/finished the recruitment process? I'd love to hear about it! If you're considering it, I highly encourage you go Greek! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017