Monday Musings

Monday, September 14, 2015

{via}

Tutoring // My tutor nights start tonight and I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. I've been training and prepping for this for so long, and I cannot wait to start to make a difference in the lives of students living in the resident halls on campus. 

Moe's // I literally think that since my campus acquired a Moe's that I've eaten there every day for lunch. It's actually quite possible that I will gain a sophomore 20 (is that a thing?). Stay tuned for more updates. 

Reveal // I literally finished my reveal mix like 20 minutes ago and I am so excited and proud of my mediocre garage band mixing. (All I did was splice together parts of a song so that it wasn't inappropriate but still... small victories...)

RECRUITMENT // 10 DAYS UNTIL BID DAY. 13 DAYS UNTIL BID DAY. 13 DAYS UNTIL I GO HOME / SEE MY BIG. CAN YOU TELL THE HYPE IS REAL?!?

Real talk //  I feel extremely, truly blessed that I have made such close bonds with my staff to the point where our idea of a good time is hanging out in a lounge and watching movies or swinging on hammocks talking about life. If y'all are reading this, thanks for being so authentic. Much love, fam. 

Jealous //  *lowkey* jealous of my sisters who get to hang out together / take cute snaps / get to hang out with my big. Hope you're all ready for me to smoother you with love on bid day. You won't know what's about to hit you... 

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017