Life Lately

Saturday, September 12, 2015


Just a quick update on my life, where I've been, what's going on, and some general news about me.

1 // Boxed water isn't anything impressive. You've now been warned. 

2 // Working for housing is quite the trip. If you have the opportunity to do it, I highly recommend it. You're going to meet people you probably wouldn't have met otherwise, and you're going to wonder how you could have gone through college without them. 

3 // I'm getting to the rough part of being a Rho Gamma where I'm really missing my sisters, but for as much as I'm missing them, I'm even more jazzed to start recruitment (#gogreek).

4 // Volunteer to work events at your school. It's so much fun interacting with your campus and it's a unique way to experience annual shindigs. 

5 // Sophomore year is coming at me hard. I don't even know how to explain how, but it just is. 

6 // Learn how to be responsible for your own happiness. It makes all the difference. 

7 // You have to let other people make their own mistakes no matter how hard it is to watch them struggle. 

8 // If someone is no longer helping you grow as a person, it is okay to walk away if you know it will be better for you in the long run. Don't be afraid of personal growth- embrace it. 

9 // I actually don't mind communal living. In fact, it's nice not having to clean the bathroom all the time. 

10 // Really I'm just learning how to do me and be my own person for a change.

Sorry for my vague life update. How's life for you guys?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017