Monday Musings

Monday, September 7, 2015


Tigers /  I love baseball. It's one of the first things my roomie and I ever bonded over last year and it's basically the only sport I truly enjoy watching. What perfect way to spend a holiday then go to a Tigers game, right? I've never gotten to go to a game on a holiday, so it was a blast. Not to mention it was a winning game too! 

Hot / My dorm room is so hot. I think it's actually making me sick, if I'm being honest. I wake up every day with the worst headache and I actually feel like I could throw up sometimes. Maybe another fan is in my future...

Recruitment / only like, two full weeks until recruitment starts! I miss my big so gosh darn much, and I really cannot wait to talk to my friends who are going through recruitment right now. It's so hard to be Rho Gamma sometimes, but I know it's going to feel so great to go home on Bid Day. 

Hit the quan / This is just a shameless plug telling you all that I can hit the quan. Like. Really hit it. Just ask my friends, I'm a pro at it. 

Reading /  I have a love hate relationship with all of my classes in the sense that I love having reading based classes, but I would sometimes way prefer to have classes where I'm actually doing some type of work. It can just be so tedious to read endlessly. Anyone else agree? 

Free nights / This night is actually like my last free night of summer. Even though classes started Thursday, it wasn't really anything too daunting. Gone are my nights of roaming on campus with friends until almost 2 AM. RIP, you'll be missed. 

Happy Labor Day, everybody! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017