Monday Musings

Monday, June 22, 2015

Meet Margo, the newest member of the laurenstateofmind cam-ily!

Active / Today was such an active day for me. I got in an amazing workout and took the most amazing bike ride. I'm also thinking about starting Kayla Itsines bikini body guide. Has anyone used her guides before? I'd love to hear about your experience!

Smoothie bowl / I made a glorious smoothie bowl today and it was delicious. It was the best balance of protein & sweets! Would you like me to share the recipe in a future post?

Rain / Today the rain has broken and it's pouring outside. I'm not complaining though- this is perfect reading or blogging weather!

Posts / Now that I'm back from vacation, I am all about the blogging. I got a new camera on vacation as an early birthday gift from my parents and I have been cranking out the outfit posts (y'all just haven't seen them yet!). I cannot wait to share them with all of you very soon!

Wizarding World / The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was beyond cool guys. Like, mind blowing. I am so grateful to have gotten the chance to experience it all over again. I've got so many pictures to share, I've just got to get them all rounded up!

Time / Sometimes I like to slip in little reminders to myself in these blog posts. So here's another little reminder to you, Lauren: you cannot control time. You cannot control other's time. You can only control how you spend your time. Don't let things out of your control consume you (too much).

That's a wrap on my Monday! How was yours?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017