Monday Musings

Monday, June 1, 2015


(New side bar photo ayyyye)

Okay so I'm not going to lie- I almost forgot all about this post. But it's Monday still (two hours left!) and we are doing this post. In order to not waste time, I'm just diving in.

Training / I had my first Rho Gamma training Saturday and it has me so pumped for recruitment you would not believe it. Our next one on Saturday is sure to be a blast and I absolutely cannot wait to learn more about recruitment as the trainings go on.

Ankle / For some odd reason, my ankle has been killing me the last coupe of days or so. It doesn't always hurt, but when it does, man does it hurt. It's currently lathered up with Tiger Balm (this stuff is seriously the best) and I'm hoping that it feels better tomorrow. Pretty please send good vibes/prayers my way!

Harry Potter / HP has consumed my life the past weekend and I am not ashamed. I made it a goal to finish all of the books before I go back to school in the fall (we'll see if this happens...) and so far I am on book two. Not to mention that the past weekend was ABC's Harry Potter Weekend. Even though this is basically every other weekend for the network, it is still my favorite weekend. Plus I'll be heading to Universal soon to check out the new Harry Potter section and I am stoked.

Pitch Perfect 2 / After a soggy weekend of being called off of work, my mom and I finally got to see Pitch Perfect 2. I loved it, almost as much as the first one, but I have to say- Fat Amy really stole the punchlines. And I mean all of them. I felt like Becca was absent for most of the movie! Still a must see / buy, I have to say.

Gilmore Girls / Gilmore Girls is my life. This show will always be relevant and it will always be iconic. I seriously watch at least 4 episodes a day on Netflix. I practically grew up with this show, so I am so glad that I am able to binge watch it all in succession at my leisure.

Hair / I've been experimenting with hairstyles lately and I am impressing even myself. Perhaps I will have to share them with you all soon? What do we think about that?

Here's to next Monday being a little less forgetful! 
---
LMJ

4 comments :

  1. I have been loving Gilmore Girls lately too, I can't seem to get enough. And I hope you ankle starts to feel better!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The ankle's starting to get better! (:

      Delete
  2. Would love to see some book suggestions for future posts

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017