Monday Musings

Monday, September 5, 2016

this space is just so serene to me...
{via}

1 // School has started back up and my "social" life has blown up again. I'm not sure that I would exactly call what keeps me so busy all the time so much of a social life, but more so my "drop-and-go" life. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Because I for one am guilty of having about 4 bags packed throughout the day so that I can run to my room to drop one off, pick the other up, and then go. 

2 // I must say, I am glad to be back in the academic world. I may despise the pressures that accompany exams, but if I could be a student full time for a career and spend my life learning, I totally would. Not to mention,  I love the structure that is surrounded in my college world. 

3 // Sorority formal recruitment is coming up fast, so if I'm MIA for a little bit, can we blame it on that? Between organizing events, supporting my Rho Gammas, and encouraging women to enter into Greek life, everything has been a little nonstop lately. As it would seem, I love living in chaos. 

4 // Not really sure if this long holiday weekend has provided me with much relaxation, but it has provided me with a jumpstart to studying. Now that I'm a junior taking 300 level classes, stuff's getting serious. I have my first exams in less than 3 weeks, so my engine's already firing full steam ahead. If you need me, you can catch me in Club K studying my life away. 

5 // Before classes had started, I indulged in some Netflix binge watching. As much as I thought the first season of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt was a flop, giving the second season a chance was a prime decision. I don't know what it is about this show, but I actually found myself looking forward to my nightly routine of winding down while watching this show. 

6 // Currently, my entire body is sore, but in the best way possible. I finally have access to the rec after two weeks of training and no summer credits to enable my swipe in. Now that I'm back, I must admit I hit it a little bit too hard, but it sure felt good to be back. I'm so happy to have finally found enjoyment in working out- enjoyment that I can feel slowly leading to a passion. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017