Wednesday Gratitude.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016


After nearly getting into three separate car accidents yesterday (all within 5 minutes of each other) and quite literally seeing my life flash before my eyes multiple times, I feel grateful. 

Grateful that I didn't get hurt. That my brakes serve their purpose. That I actually paid attention during drivers training when we learned defensive driving techniques. 

This experience also made me grateful for an able body that can run, jump and bend. That it has the capability to walk me to class and carry heavy grocery bags up the stairs. 

I am grateful that I got to see my family yesterday, and that have plans to see the important people in my life throughout the rest of this week. 

Despite my book getting soaked from my water bottle opening when I hit the breaks suddenly, I am grateful that I have such easy access to literature and that I am capable of reading- because reading is one of my many joys in life that I couldn't imagine my world without. 

In all, this experience put into perspective for me how sweet life is, and how preciously it should be regarded. I hope you take some time to think of what makes you feel grateful today, too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017