Where's LJ? {A Life Update}

Monday, August 29, 2016


Hello, hello. 

Sorry I've just about dropped off the face of the Earth- let's catch up. 

In the event that you're wondering where I've been recently, the answer to that is: completely immersed in university housing staff training. Ahh, yes... that time of year again where RAs, APMs, Night Watch, Desk, and all the other staffs that keep a campus running come together, get trained, and prepare to welcome back resident life. 

At my university, this means a two week long, intense training process. We go to camp. We go through safety drills. We even come up with mock rocks. While it's a blast to be back together with some of my closest friends, lemme tell you- this stuff's draining. Going for over 12 hours on minimal sleep and my irregular nutrition (not to mention lack of exercise) has completely thrown me off balance.

While this summer I had little to no routine other than going to work at different times each day, having such a super structured routine has been like a culture shock once again. I love being busy, which I know is totally wrong because we shouldn't be glorifying "busy" in all reality, but having productive stuff to do calms me oddly. I live and breath by my planner, but after these two weeks, I feel lost. 

My mind is racing so fast I can't even make a to-do list. So while I've been absolutely dying to make some blog posts and feed you all some new content, it's unfortunately been pushed to the back burner. I do have to say though, exciting things are coming to this blog very very soon. 

Between my back to school outfits (there's many), and my crazy tips and stories, I've got some great ideas coming your way. All that's left on my end is some piece of mind to actually organize them. 

So be patient with me please. I promise I've got something great in store for you all. 

Hopefully that answers the question of "Where's LJ?" 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017