#TBT

Thursday, July 14, 2016

{#tbt to my prime, amiright?}

Hi friends! 

I blame 105.1 for this post. Maybe blame is a heavy handed phrase, but you get the point. In case you weren't already aware, Detroit has a new throwback station on the radio. And it is everything. Forget 95.5 playing a throwback hit here and there- this station is all old RnB / hip hop hits all the time. 

Since I just can't get enough of the old jams, I've been inspired (for lack of a better word) to create a Spotify playlist so that I'm never without some feel good hits. And what better a place to share it than here. I hope you enjoy not only the playlist, but the #tbt pic I dredged from the depths of my mom's photo vault for all of you. Happy listening! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017