Monday Musings

Monday, July 25, 2016

in case you were wondering, yes i am dreading the day where i run out of these fabulous pictures to use...

Hi friends! Comin at ya with a late Monday Musings, but it's still Monday so in my book, it still counts. Let's catch up! 

1 // Anyone else boppin to the new Manjo Lazer song that Justin's singing on? Cold Water has been my jam lately. I've played it for everyone- Matt, my mom, Hannah, my work friends. It's also stuck in my head right now. I'm 100% vibin with this song currently. 

2 // Currently dreading the day that I don't have anymore unseen photos from my shoot with Gabby. Luckily, it looks like her and I will be shooting some pics soon enough. I am giddy with excitement about potentially having some golden hour photos, and I cannot wait to see what she's got planned for me next. (It's a win-win also because she's building her portfolio & I finally feel like I'm producing quality blog posts)

3 // Despite working way more hours, I've somehow managed to jump back into reading. Who would've thought that less time would bring my love of books back into my life? Certainly not me... Currently working my way through 'The Wrong Side of Right' by Jenn Marie Thorne, in case you were wondering! Let me know if you have any book recommendations- I've got a Barnes & Nobles gift card just waiting to be spent! 

4 // Recently I've been feeling uninspired with my gym workouts lately. Instagram helps, but I can definitely tell that I've just been going out of habit more than anything. I guess I've finally acquired one good habit though. Next step? Waking up with my alarm and not hitting snooze 6 times before getting out of bed. 

5 // I didn't realize how soon I move back onto campus, but wouldn't you know it- August 13th is right around the corner. Considering I didn't ever unpack since moving back home (in April, mind you), maybe I won't have such a hard time getting my stuff all together. I'm going to need to do tons of laundry and a deep cleaning of my room, unfortunately. 

6 // With the approach of a new semester, I'm looking at planners once again. I love my Erin Condren, but I'm also one of those planner junkies who enjoys a crisp new planner every year. Stuck between a big girl filofax or looking into another Erin Condren... or maybe just a new Erin Condren cover. We shall see! 

That's all for this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017