Monday Musings

Monday, July 18, 2016

{in case you can't tell, i'm still in love with this photo set}

1 // Still currently obsessing over the pictures my friend Gabby took of me this past week. Sometimes I just sit in my room and look at them because I can't believe they're actually me. To see more of these stellar pics, check out my first post of them here

2 // LSoM got a little bit of a face lift this weekend, and I am so pleased with the results (peep the new header to see what I mean!) While the change isn't huge, I feel like this space is turning into more and more of my own. I love the clean-ness of the all white, but the new text up above makes me feel inspired every time I see it. 

3 // Today's my handsome man's birthday, and I think I'm a little bit more excited for it than he is. Although, I'm mostly just excited to see him... so maybe that's it? ((That's actually most definitely it))

4 // Can't. stop. buying. bralettes. Honestly don't know what took me so long to make a purchase on these sooner... 

5 // Momma J and I spent the weekend at Eastern Market, and I maaaay or may not have gone a little overboard on my succulent purchases. I bought four. Currently scouring the town for the perfect pot to plant them in, but I'm working on it. Pics to come, because honestly I've never seen more photogenic plants in my life. (That's a lie- we live in a world of hydrangeas.) 

6 // PSA about the new starbucks coconut mocha macchiato: it's heavenly and 10/10 recommend you try one ASAP because who knows how long they'll be around for! 

That's about all, friends! Have a great Monday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017