Monday Musings

Monday, December 21, 2015

{via}

Christmas Break // I'm finally home on winter and it's marvelous. So far it's been a week of me doing nothing, sitting on my couch, and watching Christmas movies on ABC Family in my donut jammies. Is this what heaven looks like? It's possible...

Reading // Despite it being break, I'm hitting the books once again- but this time for my own enjoyment. I've had a list of books I've been meaning to read for basically a whole semester, so now that there's some free time in my schedule, I'm planning on plowing through the stack that's been sitting on the floor next to my bed. Wish me luck!

Wild Lights // If there's one thing I want to do this break, it's see the lights at the zoo. With only one weekend left though, it might be a challenge, but maybe I'll make it happen. Has anyone been this year, or in years past? I'd love to hear about it!

Muscle // On my way back home from school, I pulled a muscle coughing (pathetic, I know...), but it's finally starting to heal up! Between foam rolling and heating packs, I think I'm finally in shape to workout again, which is such a relief because I miss the endorphin rush so much. Any good workouts lately?

Semi // Last Friday I went to my boyfriend's semi and it was so much fun! Despite getting a dress literally 4 hours before the night started, it was honestly one of the best nights of the semester. Having some of my amazing sisters there, as well as all of the brothers made for an unforgettable night.

Wrapping gifts // I think I've wrapped so many gifts these last few days that Cindy Lou Who's dad would be proud of me. Has anyone seen videos of professional gift wrappers before? I'm seriously jealous of how they use maybe two whole pieces of tape and hardly do any folding. Now if only they could teach me their ways...

Happy Holidays, everyone! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017