Monday Musings

Monday, December 14, 2015

a little motivation for us all this monday
{via}

Finals week //  It took me a full week to even start my finals compared to the rest of campus. For the last week I've spent the majority of my time in the library, studying my life away. I don't think I've studied so much in my entire life, yet I hardly feel prepared for my hardest exam. Send me the good vibes today, please!

UGH! // The 1975's new song UGH! is maybe the best thing I've heard from them since I first heard Chocolate a couple of years ago. It's been on repeat while I've been studying and 10/10 recommend you listen to it.

Packing // I don't know why or how it always happens, but once again I am packing up my room for winter break the day before I have to move out. Last night in a frustrated rage of being stressed out by finals and the lack of work done in my room, I threw half of my closet into a duffle bag, thinking it would all fit. I was wrong. Now it's time to reevaluate what I'm bringing home for the next 3 weeks...

Coffee // Finals week made me realize that I actually am a coffee dependent life form, not matter how much I've tried to fight it this year. Someone attach the coffee IV now, please.

8AMs // 8AM exams were created by Satan, I am convinced. How can one possibly be functioning that early for a final? I sure can't. It'll be interesting having 8AMs next semester, that's for sure.

Sisters // I got to see the movie Sisters early with some of my sorority sisters and let me just say: funniest. movie. ever. It's been a while since I've seen a movie that's made me laugh that much, but Sisters was seriously funny. Catch it in theaters Dec. 18th (trust me, you won't want to miss this one).



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017