Monday Musings

Monday, December 7, 2015

Now if only OU's library was this aesthetically pleasing...
{via}

Semi // Semi was a bangin' time, and honestly the best one I've been to so far. Despite not having a dress until 3 days before the event, it was the best time I've had in a while. I accredit it to the amazing people that I'm lucky enough to surround myself with, because without them it wouldn't have been nearly as great (but also there was a rage-worthy Justin Bieber mix played so that helps too...).

Table 3 // I also loved my table at semi, so they deserve an entire portion of today's post just to themselves. Table 3 was filled with some of my best friends and many roasting sessions. There honestly couldn't be a more fire group of people to sit with.

Aubs // Mad love to heyitsmaddiea (or lovingly, hey it's medea) for doing my hair, listening to trap music while getting ready together, and for bringing me nuggets despite being a vegetarian. Ily fam.

Club K // If anyone needs me this week, I will be in the library. Finals are next week *sobs uncontrollably* so I plan on camping out there. Feel free to bring me coffee, food, blankets, love, some puppies. Anything really.

Purpose // It's been weeks and I'm stilling jamming to this album. I have no shame in the JB game. Nearly 20 years old and I'm still a hardcore Belieber (it's okay, I hate myself for saying that too.) #NoFakeFans

Looking back // With this semester coming to a close, I cannot help but look at how much has changed in the last few months. The growth that just a little bit of time can do for you is crazy to think about, but I couldn't be happier with how this last semester has gone. Now if only I could make it through finals now...

KJPxSJP // The wedding of the preppy century happened this weekend... It's no big deal... check out the pic here so we can all cry together over it.

Hope everyone is off to a productive week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017