Instagram accounts to inspire your creative side.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

If I have a favorite social media platform, it's hands-down instagram. I hate how much I enjoy these little square moments, but I draw so much inspiration for most things I do from this social media engine. In case you were ever curious about who's pages I'm seeking out most, look no further- I've rounded them up for you here. 

Bess Pearson.

I've talked about her time and time again, and if you're no stranger to the blog then you have definitely heard me rave about her before. She is honestly my biggest girl crush. Everything down to her style, her values, and her wit is impressive for someone of my age.


Katy Bellotte. 

 Her european travels will leave you feeling possibly as wanderlust as i am right now. she'll leave you wanting to get your passport heavily laden with stamps, and your charge account maxed with purchases from free people and zara.


Laura Izumikawa.

Sometimes all it takes is a cute baby in some insanely adorable costumes to get the creative juices flowing. I've never felt craftier than when i watch the behind the insta videos, plus come on- cute babies? Bonus Jonas. 


Alexandra Miller. 

She just gives me all of the vibes. I first saw Alex on tumblr and I was hooked. her life just seems so whimsical and while i know it's just the highlights reel, it's still fun to watch.

Mackenzie Miller. 

Alex's older sis is also a must follow. Her crisp theme is filled with charm all across the map. From Texas, SoCal, and her travels in between, you will be feeling a breath of fresh air almost guaranteed. 

What instagram accounts inspire you? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017