Gratitude List {11.29.16}

Tuesday, November 29, 2016


While my heart feels overwhelmed, I am still finding so much to be grateful for. 

In order to keep a grasp on all that I'm feeling, what better thing to do than to write a grateful list? And put it here, on the internet. For all to see. To each their own, right? 

the weather is absolutely beautiful today

i was able to drive with the windows down 

i found a table with a plug at my favorite coffee shop 

this semester is almost over 

i have survived all of my hardest days thus far 

i get to see my sisters tonight 

being stuck in traffic let me listen to extra music on my commute 

93.9 had a great set on this morning 

my best friend and i got to talk on the phone today 

Sometimes, it's just the simple things. 



When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I. | Psalm 61:2 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017