#LaurenStateOfTravel

Saturday, July 15, 2017

{Death Valley / July 2017}

Hi friends! 

I'm heading off on my next big adventure & I'm taking you with me! 

Journey with me throughout the South West as I see the hills, the valleys, and everything in between. This wild road trip is something I used to only dream of, and I want to share it with all of you guys!

I'll be posting on my instagram, and you're not going to want to miss it. Head on over to @laurenstateofmind and hit that follow button quick so you can see all of my journey. 

I'll also be using the hashtag #LaurenStateOfTravel. Check in there to see all of my travel posts in one place!

I can't wait to head out and bring you all along. It's going to be a wild ride. 

Pray for safe travels and unforgettable experiences as I embark on my longest trip yet! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017