Girl In Blue

Wednesday, July 5, 2017









This dress from Chicwish is honestly just breathtaking. I'm not much of a dress girl, mostly because I never feel I have an occasion to wear one, but this piece was irresistible. Not to mention, playing dress up in this gorgeous dress while my friend Gabby took my pictures felt like a dream. 

As a girl with a Free People soul on a more American Eagle budget, this blue crepe dress from Chicwish made all of my FP dreams come true. Light, airy, and full of detail- you could say I'm obsessed. The attention and thought put into this piece is amazing, even more so when you consider the price (I snagged this beauty on sale + free shipping, all for under $50). The embroidery on the dress is wonderful as well, with the most gorgeous subtle beading worked throughout. My favorite part (besides literally everything else) is the bells that are tucked in the back's detail. There's a tie enclosure to secure the dress in the back, and dangling from those strings are the cutest little jingle bells. If you've always wanted to hear a little twinkling sound when you walk, then this piece is a must. 

I've been loving this dress from Chicwish, and it's definitely made me feel beautiful each time I put it on. Morale from this shopping tale: you don't need an occasion to wear a beautiful dress. (Not going to lie though, I did wear this dress to a wedding shortly after buying it!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017